CONTENT WARNING: References to spiritual and religious trauma, mental health and suicide
This week Jess answers your questions, and tells us about the inspiration behind the podcast. Plus, guest host Rachel Jane joins to talk all things Veggie Tales, why Jess's journey with Mental Illness has shaped her career, and what it means to accept your bizarre evangelical upbringing.
Lifeline (Australia): 13 11 14
Lifeline (USA): 1800 273 8255
World Wide: http://twloha.com/find-help
THINGS YOU NEED TO SEE:
- ZOEgirl ‘With All of My Heart’
- New Empire ‘Relight the Fire’
- Hillsong Worship ‘All Things Are Possible’
- Nikki Webster ‘Strawberry Kisses’
- Guy Sebastian circa his afro era
- Ep 18 with David Zach of Remedy Drive
- Jessica forgot to delete her music online
- Pick up Jess’s book ‘When Hope Speaks’ (paperback edn)
- Pick up Jess’s book ‘When Hope Speaks’ (Amazon Kindle edn)
- “Please Stay.” The blog by Jessica Morris
- Delta Goodrem 'Innocent Eyes'
Float by Switchfoot
Relight The Fire by New Empire
Body by Sleeping At Last
When A Soul’s Set Free by Remedy Drive
Lonely by DIPLO and the Jonas Brothers (You're welcome)
Enough feat. Gizzle by Delta Goodrem
You’re Gonna Be Ok by Jenn Johnson
Turning Over Tables (originally by The Brilliance) by Seth and Nirva
The River by Jordan Feliz
GET PODCAST MERCH AT http://tee.pub/lic/YOUMEPOD.
Are you a creator? Soundstripe gives you unlimited access to royalty free music from some of the world's best composers. Go to SOUNDSTRIPE.COM and enter YOUMEPOD to get 10% off at checkout.